COOKIES POLICY OF WWW. REGALUNIC.COM
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is for the web to be able to remember your visit when you navigate the page again.
Cookies tend to store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to its profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
If you want to have more information about cookies, what they store, how to remove them, deactivate them, etc., you can go to this link.
COOKIES USED IN REGALUNIC.COM
This website uses the following cookies:
– Technical cookies: To ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how the spam i fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics: Store cookies to build traffic statistics and the volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information regarding you by Google.
– Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like I Like or Share.
DISABILITY OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time you may exercise your right of deactivation or removal of cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you use. If you want a quick guide to the most popular browsers press here.
– Neither this website nor its legal representatives take responsibility for the content and truthfulness of the third-party privacy policies mentioned above.
– Web browsers are the tool responsible for storing cookies. It is from this place where you have to exercise your right of removal or deactivation of the same. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct manipulation of cookies by browsers.
– In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
– Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges it to do so. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. It is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information about this in this link. If you want information regarding the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
– For any question or questions about the cookies policy, please contact us through the contact section.